Friday, January 31, 2014

BEGINNING

My name is Yelim Ha.
I made this blog for my 20% project of my English class.
I and Caylin will do this project together.
I will take a photo once on a week, and then I will write something about that photo.
I do not know what pictures i want to take that would bring back my memories yet, but i am trying my best to think of what kind of photos would bring back my memories.
 Although i am not very exellent and skilled at taking pictures, i am going to put my best effort it.
The goal of my project is remembering more a lot of memories. When i go through the pictures that i took during my junior high years after i graduate, I would be able to remember all the memories i had. This project will be very meaningful.
However, i think it is many difficulties while i writing, because i don't speak, read, write English very well, so i think i will need some help. I believe that my writing and picture taking skills will develope by the end of this project.
 


1 comment: