Sunday, March 9, 2014

Band Concert

I watched the AJHS band concert on Saturday. There were lots of my friends include Cailyn were in the concert. It took about 1 hour. They showed 3 songs. One was very excited song, but other one was very sad song. Then, Cailyn said song that they showed after exciting song was marching song. I liked all of the songs.  Cailyn is 1st flute in flute section, and she was amazing. After stage of the symphonic band, it was stage of honors band. They played the song of the movie of the Harry Potter. I already knew that song, so I could enjoy more. However I can't remember very well what the other song's names were, but I remember the songs were very good too. Everyone and everything were amazing. It was first time to watch the band concert, it was better than my thinking. I liked that concert. If they have concert later, I will go.
 

1 comment: