Saturday, March 15, 2014

Elsa of Frozen

My sister made Elsa of Frozen. She likes "Frozen" so much, so she made it with Iclay. Elsa is the main character of the movie "Frozen" and Iclay is famous clay in Korea. Lots of children play and make with that. It is so soft and it has so many color. She made it for about 1 hour. I helped her to make its right hand. I tried to make left hand too, but my sister said left hand' s shape is little bit weird. So, she made everything except left hand. When she made its face, she drew the face with the pen. I think it was not easy to make its face with Iclay to her. Its size is small; it is same size with my middle finger. Even, she made its shoes delicately. So, every her piece of work is so delicate and perfect. I think she is very good at making and drawing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment