Monday, March 31, 2014

The Spring Break

Last weekend was the spring break, so I, my younger sister and my parents wen to Atlanta. We bought lots of cloths. I wanted to buy new shoes, but there were not shoes tjat i want to buy in the mall. When I going to Atlanta and coming back to home, i saw the cherry tree. I am not sure that tree was the cherry tree, because its color was white. However, my younger sister said there are whote cherry tree except pink cherry tree. Also, it looks like the cherry tree. I felt the season is the spring. I like spring, beause it is warm. it is very good weather to take a nap. There are many cherry trees in Korea. Every street had the cherry trees, so it looked very pretty. But I think there are not many cherry trees in Alabama. I didn't see lots of the cherry trees in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment