Monday, April 28, 2014

Decoration of my Iphone

My younger sister is very good at making, so she often makes the decorations. In the weekend, my sister made me a decoration for my Iphone. It is very small, so i almost lost it in the school, but it was in my pocket. It was just as well. However, today it was broken in my pocket, so i am so sad. She used Polymer clay for making it. She bought it in Tiger town. That clay is soft when before bake the product that she made, but after bake it changed to very hard. The decoration that she made for me is the character of Pepero. Pepero is the kind of Korean snack. For making this, you need just 3 colors. They are brown, light brown, and black. First, you need to make the shape of cylinder. It will be the body. You need to make 2 with brown and light brown, and put them together. And make 2 small eyes, then put them on the place of light brown. And make mouth that the shape you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment