Monday, April 14, 2014

The Art Prize

Last week, I went to Auburn High school, because of my younger sister. My younger sister is a student of the elementary school. She is very good at art. Last month , my sister said she turned in her picture that she drew in her school to art contest. I didn't know she will get a art prize in that time. When i went to High school for my sister's prize, there is my friend Sonya in that place. Her picture was rabbit, it was very great. I knew Sonya is very good at art. And, my sister's picture's name was Wondering. I think it was very good name for her picture. And, her picture was a small car is driving on the occult road. It looked meaningful. But, i didn't know the meaning of that picture, until now. she got a prize and prize money, but she donated that. I believe that money will use to good place. I prouded her.

No comments:

Post a Comment