Monday, April 21, 2014

Golf and Gimbap

My favorite hobby and sport are playing golf, because it is so fun. Also, it is good at our health, because also it is a kind of the sport. However, i don't think the golf is good at diet, because after golf, we will starve so much. When i was young, my dream was golf player, but i realize i have to get another dream that can earn more. So, i gave up that dream.
I played golf with my family on the weekend. It was so fun but it was hard, because i played golf after a long interval. It made my legs, arms, and stomach hurt.
After playing golf, we bought the gimbap. It is a kinf od Korean food. It is very delicious.Originally, there have to be versitables in the gimbap, but there weren't. I was shocked, however it was delicious than my thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment